The Benefits of a Humidifier:
Replenishes moisture throughout the home to make it more comfortable
Protects wood floors & furnishings from drying and cracking
Reduces static electricity, bloody noses
TrueEASE Evaporative Humidifiers
* Honeywell Humidifiers Installed with Central Heating and Cooling systems to deliver whole-home comfort * Eliminates maintenance hassles with easy- access pads * Saves energy by eliminating constant cycling of air
* Whole - Home Comfort for all- The versatile design of the TrueEASE humidifiers allows for installation in every
home, including townhomes and condos where it once was impossible.
* Eco-Friendly - TrueEASE says goodbye waste and hello efficiency by automatically monitoring the dryness in
your home and only running water and air through the system when humidity is needed saving 100's of
(model & system dependent) gallons of water per year.
* Reduced Heating Bills - In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TruEASE can help reduce
heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you'll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
* Out of sight, Out of Mind- TrueEASE is installed out-of-sight directly into your home's Central heating system.
You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueEASE automatically fills itself.
* Simple Maintenance- User-friendly pad access makes maintenance and upkeep easier than ever, which leads
to sustained, long-term comfort.
* Models: HE100, HE200, HE150, HE250, HE300
HE 225/265 Bypass Humidifier
* Seasonal Damper - Allows for easy contol of humidity from season to season
* Simple Maintenance - User-friendly, simple pad replacement
* Exclusive AgION Humidifier Pads - Feature an anti-microbial coating which helps inhibit the growth of molds, bacteria, fungus and algae on the pads
* PerfectFLO Distribution Tray - Helps ensure that moisture is distributed evenly
* Models: HE225, HE265