UV Air treatment
Bacteria and mold spores
UV Air Treatment Systems
UV technology has a history that spans a century.
It has been proven to work in many industries including water purification and hospital clean rooms. Now it is available for use in your home.
* Zaps surface mold that can grow on cooling coils
* Kills airborne bacteria that can recirculate through your home
* Helps create a more energy efficient home
* Highly Effective - Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system
* High Rate of Success - Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
* Long Lamp Life - SmartLamp technology optimizes efficiency of lamp run time, and LED lets
you know when lamp replacement is needed.
Prevents mold from growing on your Air Conditioning coil.
The CoilPlus irradiation model, Mounted above your Central Air Conditioner's coil, continuously bathes
cooling system components with mold-stopping UV-C energy Model: UV100E 3007 ( Single 36 Watt lamp)
The Dual and Single Lamp return air models: mounts directly in the ductwork of your heating and cooling system,
Continuously emit ultraviolet UV-C energy that kills a high percentage of airborne bacteria passing by the light
Model: UV100E 1043 (Single 18 Watt lamp)
UV100E 2009 (Twin 36 Watt lamps)